450 resources from more than 50 great schools and districts.
Sort Resources By:
Family and Community Engagement
- Ready to go Resources you can use right away.
- Some assembly required Resources you can customize to your school's needs.
- Build your own Resources to spark your curiosity and help you plan for the long term.
- Assessment: Family Engagement Program Checklist (NAEYC)
- Translation Service: Connect with parents and families in their languages (TalkingPoints.org)
- Exit Ticket: Get Feedback From Parents After Meeting (Flamboyan Foundation)
- Rubric: Assess Your Current Family Engagement Work (Flamboyan Foundation)
- Ideas: Learning Activities to Share With Families (NAEYC)
- Strategy: Dos and Don'ts for Communicating with Families (Flamboyan Foundation)
- Strategy: Tips for Communicating with Low-Literacy Families (Flamboyan Foundation)
- Sample: Update Letter from Teacher to Parents (Flamboyan Foundation)
- Sample: Invite for Parents to Engage with Teachers (Flamboyan Foundation)
- Strategy: Ensuring Family Attendance for Conferences (Flamboyan Foundation)
- Site: Teaching Tolerance (Tolerance.org)
- Article: Twenty Strategies for School Leaders to Engage ELL Families (Color in Colorado)
- Article: Tips for Successful Parent-Teacher Conferences with Bilingual Families (Color in Colorado)
- Article: How to Reach out to Parents of ELLs (Color in Colorado)
- Resource Guide: Success in early education for immigrant families (U.S. Dept of Education)
- Guidance: Sharing Student Work With Families (NYC DOE)
- Faculty Handbook: Conducting Student-Led Parent Conferences (NYC DOE)
- Toolkit: Planning and Implementing a Family Engagement Strategy (Harvard Family Research Project)
- Scope and Sequence: Teacher PD on Family Engagement (Flamboyan Foundation)
- Guidance: Successful Family Engagement in the Classroom (Flamboyan Foundation)
- Prioritizing the Most Effective Family Engagement Strategies (Flamboyan Foundation)
- Making the Case: The Impact of Family Engagement (Flamboyan Foundation)