450 resources from more than 50 great schools and districts.
Sort Resources By:
Shelby County Schools
- Ready to go Resources you can use right away.
- Some assembly required Resources you can customize to your school's needs.
- Build your own Resources to spark your curiosity and help you plan for the long term.
- Student Handbook: Provide clear expectations for parents and students (Gordon Elementary, MCS)
- Student and Parent Compact: Create an agreement with students and families (Gordon Elementary, MCS)
- Leadership Development Pathway: Create a teacher-ambassador program in your school (Memphis)
- Evaluation System Overview: Present your evaluation system to teachers (Memphis)
- Development Plan Tool: Select development goals and action steps with teachers (Memphis)
- Observation Protocols: Create expectations for observations in your school (Memphis)
- Evaluation Rubric: Teachers (Memphis)
- User Guide: Calculating Teacher Effectiveness Ratings (Memphis City Schools)
- Marketing Sample: Recruit teachers using a website (Memphis)
- Evaluation System: Process for Experienced Teachers (Memphis)
- Evaluation System Manual: Present your evaluation system to teachers (Memphis)
- Evaluation Overview: Implement a rigorous evaluation system (Memphis)
- Professional Development Guide: Provide teachers with development options (Memphis)
- Evaluation System: Process for Apprentice Teachers (Memphis)