450 resources from more than 50 great schools and districts.
Sort Resources By:
New York City Department of Education
- Ready to go Resources you can use right away.
- Some assembly required Resources you can customize to your school's needs.
- Build your own Resources to spark your curiosity and help you plan for the long term.
- Case Study: Collaboration with Lesson Study (NYC DOE)
- Observation Tool: Employ a template to organize observation notes and feedback (NYC DOE)
- Data Action Plan: Incorporate student data into planning meetings (NYC DOE)
- Evaluation Rubric: Teachers (NYC DOE)
- Evaluation Form: Complete a mid-year review with teachers (NYC DOE)
- Goal Setting Template: Set learning goals for students (NYC DOE)