450 resources from more than 50 great schools and districts.
- Ready to go Resources you can use right away.
- Some assembly required Resources you can customize to your school's needs.
- Build your own Resources to spark your curiosity and help you plan for the long term.
Train teachers to strategically plan, beginning with the relevant standards and developing high-rigor assessments to measure progress along the way.
Implement a rigorous academic curriculum by aligning units and lessons to college-ready standards.
Provide on-going lesson planning support aligned to student needs for all teachers.
Ensure that all teachers have regular/weekly assistance to help them improve their lesson plans.
- Planning Meeting Guide: Lead planning meetings with teachers (Uncommon)
- Feedback Meeting Guide: Offer actionable post-observation feedback to teachers (Uncommon)
Use formal and informal student achievement data to inform the lesson planning process.