450 resources from more than 50 great schools and districts.
Teacher Career Progression
- Ready to go Resources you can use right away.
- Some assembly required Resources you can customize to your school's needs.
- Build your own Resources to spark your curiosity and help you plan for the long term.
Provide teachers with opportunities to advance at your school.
Create administrative and instructional leadership opportunities for effective teachers.
- Leadership Development Pathway: Provide leadership opportunities to effective teachers (Pittsburgh)
- Leadership Development Pathway: Create a leadership pathway in your school (Rocketship)
Identify informal instructional leadership and administrative opportunities for effective teachers.
Provide teachers with development goals or projects to help them continue to grow professionally.
Meet with teachers to understand their interests and long-term goals.
- Professional Development Plan Template: Complete a growth plan with teachers (Achievement First)
- Development Plan Guide: Set goals with teachers at the start of the school year. (HISD)
Offer a wide range of development opportunities and projects to effective teachers - such as grade-level leadership, curriculum advising, or mentoring.