Our people are everything, so we take care of each other. Our benefits are designed to give everyone at TNTP a full, healthy life. We provide a competitive salary, opportunities for performance-based bonuses, ongoing training and professional development, and an excellent coverage package for you, your spouse or qualified domestic partner and your family.
Opportunities to live and play:
- Generous paid time off. TNTP employees earn paid vacation based on position level and years of service. Staff can earn up to 20 days annually, in addition to 5 paid personal/sick days and most federal holidays.
- Paid family leave. Pregnancy leave, and parental leave for new mothers and fathers.
- Adoption reimbursement benefit.
- Health, dental and vision insurance. TNTP pays 90% to 100% of employee-only medical coverage with a well-known, national health care provider, and subsidizes the majority of costs for an employee's spouse, domestic partner and/or children.
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses.
- 403(b) retirement plan. 50 cent match for every dollar contributed, up to 7% of a staff member’s regular earnings.
- Life and disability insurance. 100% employer paid.
- Commuter benefit.
Opportunities to grow and learn:
- Professional development budget, for conferences, trainings, books and membership fees.
- Training tuition reimbursement.
- Knowledgeable and passionate colleagues, who engage in a constant flow of ideas via vibrant internal blogs, trainings and professional development, and site visits to see our work in action around the country.